designerradiators

designerradiators

Tips And Advice For Improving Your Home Decor By Choosing The Right Radiators

So many people are unaware of the positive impact that a good radiator will have on the internal decoration of a room. When you think about it, the radiator is one of the main pieces of "furniture" in a room. It has as much of an impact on your decoration as your curtains, choice of sofa, choice of decoration, pictures, etc.  If you don't choose wisely, you can drive down the entire appearance of the room.

Choosing the right radiator for your room is somewhat of an art form. If you can afford it, I would definitely recommend hiring an interior stylist to help you make the best choice. However, if you're anything like me, your budget doesn't stretch that far. That's fine, you can make these decisions for yourself relatively well, and I'll show you how...

The first thing you want to do is to think about the style of the room. What sort of decoration is in there already? Is it a designer style? Is it more of a country cottage style?  Perhaps you've got on board with the latest industrial styles?  Whatever it is, you need to make sure that your radiator fits in with that Style.

For example, in my house, I live in a old Victorian property that I have decorated with an industrial lean.  I love the steampunk type decoration and I think that is brings a touch of inspiration to my home. I have completely worked in my radiators to fit this style in the living room.  I chose to install a radiator made out of industrial pipework. These are thick, cast iron, pipes formed to make a radiator. They span from the floor to the ceiling on both sides of my bay windows.

I had to have these contemporary radiators made to a bespoke size and shape, but you can find some incredible radiators in the steampunk fashion without having to have them custom made. Just do a quick Google now for "steampunk radiators" and you'll see a fantastic collection of awesome radiators.

Basically, what I'm trying to say, is that the trick is to match your style to your radiators. Don't just settle for the traditional style radiators. They're boring and they don't add to your decor.

Make sure that you choose a position on the wall that helps to keep a balance in the way that your furniture and style is laid out. There's nothing worse than getting everything perfect in the room, and then finding that your design doesn't fit around the radiator.  It's expensive to move a radiator, so rather than style the radiator around the furniture, style the furniture around the radiator. Do this on a separate piece of paper, rather than doing it in real time.

These tips will really help you to get the best contemporary radiators for your space. I hope they helped you. If you would like further help and advice about using stylish radiators, then please visit https://www.designerradiatorsdirect.co.uk/contemporary-radiators.